• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Julep Giveaway -- Deadline February 17th!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jacquelyne Renee

Jacquelyne Renee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

My first giveaway is posted! The prize is $89 of Julep product. Good luck everyone!  http://thechallengec.../giveaways.html

(Contest valid for US, Canada, and UK participants only.)

Edited by Jacquelyne Renee, 07 February 2014 - 09:28 PM.

#2 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for posting this, but it seems to be over????

Edited by Julie S, 07 February 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#3 Jacquelyne Renee

Jacquelyne Renee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Thanks for posting this, but it seems to be over????

Thank you so much!  No, it's a February giveaway, and my spacey brain apparently was still in last month.   :o  How embarrassing.  I wonder how many people went to the page and thought the same thing.  Updated.  I set the deadline for the 17th to ensure folks got the correct box.  This is a special month that Julep's offering an additional gift (the Love glitter polish).  I didn't want people to miss out.  The new window opens 20th-24th, so anything placed then usually gets the following month's box.  

I'm soooooo tempted to open the mystery box because I want to know what's inside, too, but it's not for me.  It's for the winner, so I am refraining.  I surely hope the winner sends us a pic, though.  I can't wait to see the goodies!   :D

• Julie S likes this

#4 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Thanks so much for updating this!