• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

I have the dropsies!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Omg!!  What is wrong with me lately?  I have been dropping EVERYTHING... haha.  Today, I was changing my bathroom light bulb and Boom.... yes, i dropped it and it shattered .  What a mess!!!  Lightbulb glass everywhere, a half hour later to vaccuum the area and clean it up.  

Then dinner time.  I made sausage meatballs and spaghetti tonight.  While I was cleaning up and putting everything away.  I knocked over something, that knocked over my salt and pepper shakers, which knocked over my open spice jar of parsley, which fell and dumped all over the floor!!!  

I think I need to invest in some "stickey gloves" .... if they make such a thing.  maybe thats my Shark Tank invention  haha

Hope everyone has a great "drop free" day!!!

• Karen Fletcher likes this

#2 FingerFood

FingerFood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I can totally relate to this! I sat down to paint my nails this morning and sent polish bottles flying across my desk (luckily only one was open and that was a base coat!). After that, I spilt some of the tea that I had just made.

As a result, I've decided to paint something really simple and to try and not move too much for the next hour or so as I'm evidently a danger to myself and others today!!!

• Valerie Wilson likes this

#3 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

You definitely make me feel better FingerFood knowing that I'm not the only one with this issue.

Once again today I fumbled the top of an opened nail polish bottle. I caught it but... Yup nail polish all over my hands (not where it's supposed to be)!

A shout out to hubby laughing his butt off he helped me clean it off my hands so I wouldn't ruin the base color I just put on.

Wonder what Tomorrow's. Gonna bring.... Hahaha

#4 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

Im always making messes and breaking stuff!

#5 Karen Fletcher

Karen Fletcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Wow, I thought it was just me. I recently had a Laminectomy Nerve decompression I think I affect all nerves on left side I drop things out of my left hand ALL the time....the nerves where compressed on left L4 L5 and they were compressed so long and now they just don't know what to do. DR said it's going tovbe a while before they get back to normal.

#6 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

I don't fully understand what you had done, but I hope your nerves re-learn how to work properly quickly.

Oh, and today I knocked over my glass of iced tea. Lol