• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi Las Vegas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aimee

Aimee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Aimee and I have been doing nails for 15+ years. I have always had a love for art. In all forms. Some of my favorite people are on this site and I want to share my passion with them and all of you! Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Hey neighbor!! Glad to have you aboard!!

Amy did my nails and hair for a handful of years until I decided to give my nails a break from acrylics and let them breathe. Well, they grew out so healthy because she took such good such good care of them, I decided not to put them back on. So I guess you could say that she is responsible for my nail hobby. Haha not really but her and Joanie are definitely my inspiration and my teachers. I've learned so much from them.

I'm sooo Happy you are here.... Now the party can get started, woop, woop!!
  • Aimee likes this