• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi from London!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FingerFood

FingerFood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself :) I'm Sam (aka FingerFood), a nail artist from rainy London.

I started out with nail art about 18 months ago to try and justify my obscene polish collection. This eventually led to me becoming a qualified nail tech in March last year. I post new nail art on my blog pretty much every day and take part in a ton of nail art challenges :)

I've always been artsy and had a successful freelance design business where I designed album covers, posters, logos. I was also a tattoo artist for many years. I also make jewellery with nail polish as well as gemstones :)

I have a beautiful 7 year old daughter, Scarlett, who is almost as nail polish obsessed as I am, and she is my most regular client every Friday immediately after school!!!

I got married about 18 months ago (for the second time) to my best friend who I've known for nearly 20 years. I don't paint his nails yet, but I'm working on it! ;)

Apart from that I love festivals and concerts (mostly rock and heavy metal), painting and playing Xbox.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Sam xx

• Valerie Wilson likes this

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

Welcome to the group!!

So far I'm thinking you are gonna fit right in darlin. Everyone that's here so far is such a goof. We all just love to have fun!!!

Start with hubby's toes *evil grin* tell him he can wear socks. Hahaha

Oh the nail challenge..yes.. .. Im gonna figure out how/where to post it tomorrow.

#3 FingerFood

FingerFood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

I love what I've seen around here so far! 

I'm sure I could get away with painting his toe nails (as long as he can get past the tickle factor), but he's definitely the type to go full diva on me if I'm not careful so I'll stay away from the glitter and sparkle for now ;)

If you need any help with the posting, just shout! :) 

• Valerie Wilson likes this

#4 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'll take u up helping me promote the site for sure. I'll contact you for sure!! Thanks