• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Hello from Pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hi, I'm Julie.

I love all things nail art. I would say I got my start from having my nails done by a pro for many years and started a new job as a nanny last year with my first family with girls. I'd worked with boys for many years and girls were quite the change. They love all things girly and this of course led to painting there nails weekly until Halloween last year I just did simple polish with no art. I had an idea to put spiders and pumpkins on there nails. I pulled out some acrylic paint there mom had and some tooth picks. Needless to say they were rough but my love and passion sparked for all things nail. Since then I have quite the collection of tools and paint and Search for more each week. I'm hoping to learn and grow with this site! Attached is my first attempt and the second is a more recent one.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20131017_133851.jpg
  • IMG_20140128_153626.jpg

• Valerie Wilson likes this

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Hi Julie and Welcome!!  What a great story.  Its funny how we discover our loves sometimes.  I love both the haloweenie and the cupcake nails your did!  They are adorable. 

I can't wait to see more of you stuff.  As we grow, this place will get so much more information.  I'm glad you gave us a shot and are going to be here to grow with us!!!

• Julie S likes this