• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Day off!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kellie Reyes

Kellie Reyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Today is what I would call the perfect day off!! Cuddling under a blanket in a slightly chilly house with the love of my life, having Icecream for lunch and watching movies. My husband and I have been married for 25 yrs this July and he still tolerates my Disney movie obsession. What are you favorite non polish related things go do on a day off??
  • Julie S likes this

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

I'm with you on a great lazy day with hubby!! I did wake up kinda early today (from the noise of my landscapers outside),but just relocated to the recliner with some hot tea and the tv.  Hubby slept until noon.  I made some breakfast for him when he was ready and we watched tv and netflix all day.  

My hubby is my highschool sweetheart.  We've been together for 23 years this April. He's my best friend.  And his best friend is the pause button on the drv remote!!!  haha  Its been renamed the "Valerie button".  Yes, I talk too much about nothing always!!!

Tomorrow we are gonna take Jack (my black lab) to the park and then to his moms to watch the Superbowl and eat way too much junk food.

• Julie S likes this

#3 Kellie Reyes

Kellie Reyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

Holy Moly Valerie,
This sounds so much like my story!! My husband is my high school sweetheart and I have a chocolate lab.. :-) ( Guinness )
Kids??
  • Julie S likes this

#4 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

Nope, no kids.... yet.

• Julie S and Kellie Reyes like this