• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Hello from Carson city

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joanie

joanie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

My name is Joanie ,

Here's a little about me , I'm real outdoorsy , love to hunt ,four wheel, boating etc . I have always loved to draw. Which lead me to going to school and become a manicurist, had my own salon in Las Vegas Nevada for seven years loved all my clients.

My husband job moved us to Reno Nevada , so we closed the salon and off we went. I've just started back to work this year " so excited in going back to work and making new designs, I do all nail art free hand , love a challenge !

Can't wait ti share !

Joanie <3
  • Valerie Wilson likes this

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Hey Joanie!!!  I miss you!!

Everyone... This is the Joanie used to do my nails when I had acrylics years ago.  She is really my inspiration for getting into nail art even all these years later.  

I am so glad you are back doing what you love!!  Can't wait to see all your designs and look forward to your helpfulness.  I also can't wait to see your craziness once again.  You are soo fun!  :P   

• joanie likes this

#3 joanie

joanie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hey Val,

So excited to be apart of NAIL ARTSY!!!!!

Going to be bringing some up and coming wild and crazy lets not for get FUN!!!! Nail Art

Can't wait to bring more!!

Come on Everyone come join in t,he fun ! Whoo Who
  • Valerie Wilson likes this