• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

How to make a gift box for a nail polish bottle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

Everyone in the nail polish community is so giving.  Alot of us do Secret Santa's - monthly surprise swaps or  is a Nail Fairy, giving a RAOK (randon act of kindness) surprise just to make someones day.

Here is an easy way to wrap up those polishes or other small items using.... wait for it ..... an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.  This is the first video I've ever made.  Since making this video - I have found that I have way more toilet paper tubes than paper towel tubes :)  So you can also push 2 tp tubes together (actually insert one into the other) to make it just that much bigger so it will need to hold a full size polish.  I used a piece of duct tape to make sure its secure and won't fall apart (you're gonna wrap it anyway, so you won't see even see the tape)