• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie in Washington State

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kellie Reyes

Kellie Reyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Good morning all <3
I am very new to my nail obsession, well maybe I was a bit of a closet addict, but I am a 45 yr old wife and mother whose children have grown. Which means my usual activities are non existent.(kids sports,school activities, and all things kid related) So now it is time for ME! My obsession started as a relaxing ritual after work to ease stress and fill time in my quiet home. I spend hours each night pampering my hands with oils, balms and lotions. The next logical step was polish and all things related, right?? One problem.. I am so un Artsy in every way!! So as my polish collection grows, and grows, thanks to all the fabulous indie makers and my shopping compulsion, I am attempting nail art and slowly, very slowly, improving. I am excited to be part of this group and share my new passion with others who feel the same. And, I must apologize now for the many, many questions I may ask and the bumbling attempts to copy some of your amazing designs. image.jpg
  • Valerie Wilson likes this

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

HI Kellie!!!

So glad you found us!!  We all started somewhere in this obsession of a hobby.  Just remember nail art doesn't have to be all fancy and intricate.  Sometimes the easy simple nail art's are the best ones.  Some of my favorite go to

s are still dots and glitter!!

Ask as many questions as you want, we won't get tired of it, thats why we are here.  :)  I can't wait to see your version of some of the designs!!  This is going to be so much fun!!

• Kellie Reyes likes this

#3 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Glad your here Kellie! I have a very similar story to yours as I'm not at all artistic. Yet the more I paint the more improvement I see!
  • Kellie Reyes likes this