• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Color Club Halos

color club halo polish

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

My birthday was earlier this month and my girlfriend gave me an Amazon gift card.  Woohoo!!!  Now what to get?  It took me a few weeks to figure it out.  But here it is.... I got a set of Color Club Halo Polishes.  

I can't wait to swatch them all!!  I can't pick a favorite yet, they are all so pretty.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2014-01-30 15.31.37.jpg
  • 2014-01-30 15.33.25.jpg

• Julie S likes this

#2 Kellie Reyes

Kellie Reyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

Review as you use them please! I have been debating on buying them :-)

#3 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

I have swatched 2 so far.  The Halo-graphic which is an awesome pink and Angel Kiss which is the blue-ish one.

I put the pic of the Halo-graphic in the Polish Swatches gallery.  I took the pic at night though so it doesn't show the beauty of the polish.  I will get another next time I swatch that one.  I just did the Angel Kiss tonight and OMG its gorgeous.  I will post a pic tomorrow during the day when I can get one outside in the sunlight too

So far the polishes themselves are great.  The brush is really nothing special.  I've had worse I've had better.  The polish itself is really a nice consistency.  Its nice and thick without being clumpy.  2 nice thin coats is all you need for the perfect application every time.  

The Halo-Graphic I wore for 2 days, without a topcoat, during medium housework days and it made it through without any chips or signs of wear.  

• Kellie Reyes likes this

#4 Kellie Reyes

Kellie Reyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Valerie you have sun?? I am so peanut butter and jealous!! I am having withdrawals...

#5 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

:o Oh yes,  its been sunny and 65 -70 here lately  :wacko:

#6 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator