• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

NailArtsy's First Giveaway!!! Ends February 14th 12pm PST

giveaway

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nail Artsy

Nail Artsy

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Here it is ..... NailArtsy.com's very First GIVEAWAY!!!!    There will be 2 giveaway prizes and the winners will be chosen randomly.  

The 1st item is a bottle of OPI Matte Top Coat.   A bottle of this will basically double your nail polish collection!!!  You can use it over ANY polish to get the matte effect.

2014-01-31 14.40.57.jpg

The 2nd item is a 30 Plate Set of Salon Designs Stamping Plates that include a stamper and scraper.  Each plate has 5 or 6 designs on them.  You can do the math and figure out how many images that is .... but its ALOT!!!  If you haven't tried stamping before, its so much fun.

2014-01-31 14.40.43.jpg

Now, what do you have to do to be entered into the giveaway you ask??  

Its pretty simple....

1 -  become a member here at nailartsy.com

2 -  upload a pic to one of our Galleries ---OR--- create an album and upload at least 1 pic to it

If you need help with uploading a pic there is a “how to “ thread in the “Welcome” forum for your reference

http://nailartsy.com...-the-galleries/

Winners will be chosen at random on Friday Feb 14th after 12pm PST and be notified via private message and email .  I will also announce the winners on FaceBook and G+ for your convenience. Winners will be asked to email back their shipping address so I may ship them their prize. You will have until Feb 21st  to respond or forfeit the prize and another member will be chosen.

During my random drawing of member names, if a name is chosen that has not made an album and/or uploaded a pic, another name will be drawn and so on until I have 2 members that have uploaded a pic to an album they created or to one of our gallery categories.

I will cover shipping costs and ship the items via USPS First Class Mail, but I will not be responsible for lost/misdirected or damaged packages. (Don't worry I'll pack them good)

This giveaway is open to US and International Members of NailArtsy.com.

Facebook, G+, OPI and Salon Designs are in no way tied to or endorsing this giveaway and I have purchased these items myself. 

• TheCandyLady, Stephanie Phillips and KJ Kiser like this

#2 TheCandyLady

TheCandyLady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

Should I post a new pic?

#3 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

Should I post a new pic?

You have to put your pic in either an album or one of the galleries not just a post.  It doesn't have to be a new pic though.

I made an "how to" in the Welcome forum.  Heres a link for you.

• TheCandyLady likes this

#4 Cara Battle

Cara Battle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

I'm not sure if I've done what i need to - I created a topic in the Look What I bought forum - is that enough? Thanks :)
  • Valerie Wilson likes this

#5 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hi Cara

Just as The Candy Lady in the above post you need to put a pic in an album or one of our galleries to be entered in the giveaway.  

If you don't have any pics of nailart that you have done.  Just go ahead and put one of your "haul" pics in a new album for yourself.

Here is the link explaining how.

• Julie S likes this

#6 mapleshade123

mapleshade123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

What type of pictures should we post!!??!?!??!??!?!?

#7 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

You can post pics of your nails, your favorite polishes, a picture of your stash - what supplies you have to do your nails and how you store it all.  You can even post pics of you if you want.  You can put any kind of picks in your own album. 

Or you can put a pic of your nails into our gallery that is categorized by what kind of design it is..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: giveaway