• Create Account

Start sharing your nail art!!!

Sign In or Create Account to start sharing your nail art photos easily with everyone. When you upload your photos with us, you can also easily share to Facebook, G+, Twitter or Pinterest with one click. You can also "Like", "Comment", "Share" and "Rate" others' photos and show them how much you like them as you are searching for your next inspiration.

Photo
- - - - -

Cuticle Oil

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

I love using cuticle oil! I just started this a few weeks ago and have noticed improvement! What is your favorite brand of cuticle oil?
Why are all my pics showing up sideways?

Attached Thumbnails

• 20140201_120623.jpg

#2 Valerie Wilson

Valerie Wilson

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I haven't used any type of cuticle oil ... yet.  I just use regular lotion.  Although I think I may have to start.

What exactly is cuticle oil anyway?

Why are all my pics showing up sideways?

I don't know.  It hasn't done that to me yet.  Although facebook has.  The only thing I can think of is that when you originally took the pic your camera was sideways (even though its not on your computer)  There is a rotate button you can use when you are adding them to the gallery or albums... Let me know if it keeps happening and I'll have hubby look into it further.

• Julie S likes this

#3 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Its essential oil specific for your nails and cuticle. It helps keep your nail beds healthy and hydrated. I have noticed improvement in mine. Less cracking peeling and hang nails!
  • Valerie Wilson likes this

#4 KJ Kiser

KJ Kiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

I have the Julep cuticle oil as well. Had used Burt's Bees in the past and liked it, but wanted to try something easier to use.  Love this stuff. Major improvement showing to my cuticles. No more hangnails!!. 

• Valerie Wilson and Julie S like this

#5 Julie S

Julie S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

I love it and it smells great too!!